Zenzukt is commited to providing an exceptional customer service experience and wants customers to walk away satisfied with their online purchase. Product that is in a saleable condition with all original tags attached may be exhchanged or returned for a credit note only. This policy is non-negotiable. Exhcanges or returns are accepted on goods within 7 days of receiving the merchandise.
CONDITIONS OF EXCHANGE OR RETURN
- Item(s) returned must be received in original condition,
unworn, unwashed and with all labels/tags still attached.
- Item(s) must not be stained, smell of deodorant or washing powders/liquids
(handle with care when trying on items for size and fit)
- Any item(s) not received in original/saleable condition will be promptly sent back to the customer.
- Shipping and handling costs are non refundable
- Customer must provide proof of purchase in the form of a tax invoice/receipt
- Providing customers meet the statutory rights after assessment as set by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) we will happily offer a refund in terms of a credit note
- In the case of a refund, Zenzukt will give a credit note, excluding shipping, handling fees
- Zenzukt will notify all customers of the outcome of their pending return via either email or telephone
We DO NOT offer refund or exchange on swimwear, lingerie or earrings due to hygienic reasons.
We DO NOT offer refund or exchange on sale items.
Zenzukt reserves the right to refuse returns if items do not satisfy the above conditions of return.
METHOD OF RETURN
- Customers who wish to return item(s) must send back the items(s) along with the original invoice within 7 days from the date which they received the product
- Customers must notify Zenzukt via email before sending items back for inspection. Email must include:
- Contact details
- Tax invoice number
- Reason for return
If customer requires an exchange they must also include, name of new product required, colour and size
- If customers require an exchange/refund they will be responsible for all shipping fees associated when returning the item(s) back to us.
- It is the customers responsibility to securely pack items for transport during transit to us.
- Zenzukt takes no responsibility for lost or missing parcels returned. We advise customers keep a copy of their proof of postage until Zenzukt confirms that we have received the customer return.
- Exchanges are based on stock availability
- Credit notes are issued within 3 business days from confirmation of return when customer has met all requirments, as per our conditions of return stated above
- Credit notes are valid for 90 days from confirmation
FAULTY OR INCORRECT ITEMS RECEIVED
Zenzukt takes great care thoroughly inspecting item(s) prior to sending out customer orders.
If for any reason you believe that you have received item(s) different to that of which you have ordered or items that have a manufacturing fault please contact us via email immediately. firstname.lastname@example.org
Faulty or incorrect items will not be accepted unless item is in original condition with labels/tags attached (as per conditions of return) within 14 days of purchase.
Once the item(s) has been assessed by Zenzukt and deemed faulty or incorrect to that of which the customer has purchased, a full refund, credit note or exchange will be made, pending the customers decision.
ALL RETURNS ARE TO BE SENT TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS
PO Box 75
If you have any questions or queries, please contact us at: